So let me know what you think; how do these credit cards compare!?
- Only 75% Capital One fee on balance transfers
- Transfer money to your current account
- Contactless technology
- 10% cashback on petrol spend up to £30
- 0% interest on purchases for 6 months
- 0% intro APR until August 2012 on balance transfers
- 0% intro APR until August 2012 on purchases
- 24-hour travel assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance
- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus® on everything else you buy
- No Annual Fee
Is the slightly odd design worth it?