Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Tuesday 11 January 2011

First post. Some cool looking credit cards from Visa

So for my first post ill simply post some of the most amazing credit card graphics i have seen recently. It would be great if people could post some recommendations of specific topic of credit cards for my next posts to be on. If not ill just keep updating regularly with some fantastic looking bank cards.


This one is amazing, everyone loves street fighter. It brings me back to those days of being a kid when i first developed my love for credit card designs


This is another beautiful bank card, its wonderful. The colour of the frog is so amazing and its always nice to see banks promoting a good cause SAVE THE FROGS!


Its everyones favourite browser! Now also everyones favourite bank card!




It might not be as artistic as some of the other cards but i couldnt help myself, ive seen this one alot and i know you guys have as well.


No doubt one of the coolest credit cards out there, oldschool feel but also that newschool graphic design about it. I damn wish my debit card looked like this!



So thats it for my first post, let me know what you think. Visa certainly has some talented designers.

13 comments:

  1. all comments appreciated people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sreetfighter one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly the street fighter one ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha gotta agree with this blog, ive always been a fan of awesome looking credit cards, you just feel like the MAN when you whip it out at a shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. I love your new blog!

    P.S. Captcha is switched on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea for this blog! The cassette one looks really cool. Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^I agree, definitely the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that street fighter one and the cassette one is also pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete