Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bank of America Accolades Credit Card

This credit card is one expensive piece of kit. Costing at $295 as an annual fee alone, this credit card is strictly for those looking for a credit card without limits. The credit card is a direct competitor to the american express centurion posted a few days ago.

While the credit card has a pretty lacklustre appearance it comes with such status and prestige that if you spot this credit card you know the owner has some major cash credit.

Spending also rewards the credit card owner with points that can be redeemed on numerous prizes.
A really cool credit card for those with heavy wallets.



Come back tomorrow where ill visit some more credit cards from the bank of america

22 comments:

  1. You're right about it being lacklustre but that's probably what they were looking for, I would like one but not going to happen:C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards like that always scare me. I would never want one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 295$ a year? i cant afford that man im so poor. but thats because im actually a pupil in school and not working. most of my friends work and i think it would be peanuts for themn

    ReplyDelete
  4. B of A totally screwed me over! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the top of the credit card hierarchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stripe pattern reminds me of volleyballs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.... I kind of think this card is rather boring. I like the big flashy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one just looks lame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the heavy wallet and let you keep the credit card.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely lackluster, but I think the simplicity of the design gives it some style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a very serious card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. okey! i'll be back tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's the kinda card I want.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'll be on the lookout for this one


    so i can steal it

    ReplyDelete