Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Friday 27 May 2011

unique high-res credit cards

A HIGH RESOLUTION Credit Card update. So yesterdays credit card update was pretty stale. The credit cards were low-res which doesnt allow you to appreciate the credit card graphic.
So for the next few days expect some simple credit cards all in glorious high resolution. Just click the credit cards to follow through the link and get a nice high-res credit card.
A cool looking credit card. I dont think this is an actual printed credit card design but its certainly stylish with that giant W.


This credit card is a great design from a great bank. Nice silver leaf image printed on this credit card. It contrasts well with the black/grey background.


Check out this space tomorrow for a few more credit cards in HD

30 comments:

  1. my visa dissapoints me, ugly than everything I found in your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I like the one with the silver leaf, cant wait for some more HD cards tomorrow :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are sleek and stylish. Wish my card was this cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn son these hi res cards are futuristic, this shit looks amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the W stands for

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and pretty cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow HD credit cards now?!!?!? Nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second one but not a fan of mastercard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the W card. Nice and simple, and LINES O______O

    ReplyDelete
  10. woop woop for silver on that leaf

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first one looks like 3d, the W looks inside

    ReplyDelete
  12. Defo the bottm card for me. It looks quite classy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wondering what that W is for exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely like these ones better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DAMN that last one that silver leaf looks awesome a classy card indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks so stylish nowadays. Nothing has boring colors or shapes any more. For better or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the silver leaf very much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The W one is pretty stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  19. First one looks pretty sick brah

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Capital One card is my fav.

    ReplyDelete