Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Monday 30 May 2011

HD Credit Card Comparison PART 2

After a positive reception regarding the credit card comparison yesterday i will up the post with another credit card comparison. This time comparing two similiar credit cards from teh same bank and some credit card information to help wash it down!

A nice gold credit card for those with gold accounts and high status

Very similiar to the last credit card however this is a much more relaxing cool blue. Which credit card do you prefer?


Miles & More is the largest traveler loyalty program in Europe with 20 million members as of February 2011.It offers rewards to passengers of the Star Alliance travelling on certain types of tickets. This was previously a frequent flyer program, but currently does not award mileage for some or all economy class travel booked through most online services, including the airlines' own websites. The program was launched by Lufthansa (LH) in 1993 and is used by 13 European airlines. The programme enables its members to earn and redeem frequent flyer miles on all of the fully integrated airlines, all Star Alliance members as well as several other partner airlines.Customers are able to build status, which gives them access to certain privileges. Miles & More is free of charge.


Owning one of these credit cards of Miles and Mores however grants the owner several unique benefits. Air travel miles and reduced prices come with these credit cards. Many variants exist offering unique offers for that credit card!

So people what does everyone think of Miles and Mores and their credit cards?!

32 comments:

  1. I kinda like the ones from the previous post more. Clean designs nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gold design, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold one looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold one has a "richer" feel to it, but the blue stands out a bit less, and looks sleeker in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat blog, just joined. I love the air miles card just buy a bunch of things with it and then you get a free plane ticket or hotel tickets etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, but I would not go out my way to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has to be the nice gold credit card. Looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still a bit scared of credit cards, but I like the gold look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue is way more current and contemporary. gold cards remind me of old buisness men driving jaguars. no one needs that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the stripes make it kinda hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  11. theyre alright, blue looks more classy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a huge fan of the blue one... and they sound impressive, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually prefer the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The design of those cards looks better in gold than blue, but they both look fairly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. definitely the golddddd babyy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really only use my credit cards for large purchases so the thought of using one for travel expenses is kinda eh to me. The points sound cool and stuff, but....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I might look into these cards, when I get into traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the blue looks better to me

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blue > gold.

    What I'm wondering is when they'll introduce payments via smartphones etc. That'd be pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So your card gives you Miles AAAAND MORE. catchy name.

    ReplyDelete
  21. gold looks better but could be more like to be stolen than blue one

    ReplyDelete
  22. I doubt I travel enough to make the most of this card, but both of them are nice, and as I've said before, I don't really care for gold or sky blue. Yet both of these pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  23. DEM STRIPES. Don't travel much. Don't need. Looks normal. lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  24. In HD the BG patterns are sooooo weeeeird oogoglglgl

    ReplyDelete
  25. They should make a spongebob credit card!

    I'd buy that :)

    ReplyDelete