Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Wednesday 25 May 2011

Black straight to the point credit card


Black credit cards are easily the best looking credit cards out there. On the whole anyway. The credit card just talks the money. Especially this credit card that literally shows a money dollar sign on the front, nothing else. A credit card most banks dont have the balls to show off; a credit card that says "yeah i got a platinum credit card bank account with american express / amex that has no limit. Who gives a fuck?!"
(i understand this credit card is not an american express/ amex credit card but i have already posted a fair share of black, gold, platinum etc. american express / amex credit cards.



This is another black credit card. This has a heartbeat weird design. This credit card might not be as in your face but i like it.

Come back soon for more credit cards. Ill hit you guys up with an extra special credit card update soon!

42 comments:

  1. Those cards are very slimming. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very pretty, in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Play.com one, I should as I've bought enough off them over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live the play one, I haven't see like this one before

    ReplyDelete
  5. that black one looks pretty freshhh to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, pretty slick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That FAIRFX.COM is a great design. Defo the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool that black card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS you have a few sad followers there ( going by profile pic etc)

    ReplyDelete
  10. black cards are always impressive

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the second one, nice and clean :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost all mine are black, they just look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the orange and black one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. like the design of the CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly one of the better looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, black cards kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the concept of this blog. I prefer the Play.com one here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never seen a black card before. They look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that second one! It's pretty sweet lookin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the play.com one

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would prefer my heart card to have a flat line on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. don't live either of these

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the play.com one, love the red on black.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is class right there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I do like the heartbeat one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i totally want that card mange

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cards back in black \m/O_O\m/

    ReplyDelete
  28. lol i would choose this over mine any day

    ReplyDelete
  29. The first one is hilariously tacky haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Damn they both look awesome ;D

    ReplyDelete