Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Wednesday 4 May 2011

Gold credit card accounts!

Todays credit card update will be dedicated to those expensive gold credit card accounts!
These credit cards are always decorative with some really fancy credit card designs.

This credit card is pretty cool. The graphic reminds me of the oldschool triforce symbol and pyrimids. The credit card is a really classic design!

My loyal followers know how much i love american express credit cards and heres the gold variant. Not much to say about this amex credit card than what ive said in the past.

Nothing says gold credit card like... well solid gold bars!
This credit card is simply the essence of what it is to be a gold credit card owner. Rich and made of money!

A very nice spin on the usual credit card theme of the globe. Not only does this gold credit card showcase the beauty of the globe but some of the most famous and wonderful buildings of the world. This truly is a gold standard credit card!


This golden credit card is very modern. The imagery that springs into mind when you see this image is remarkable. What do you see? The sun? gold? money?

Thats all for today. Some nice gold credit cards for you to check out today; let me know what you think. Any particular favourites?

30 comments:

  1. nothing makes you feel more in the money than a gold card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with gold bars stands out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid gold bars on a credit card, awww yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion the third on looks very cool with the gold on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the only cool one here is the Mastercard with globe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice cards. I like the SBI Card the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gold bricks one is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, before I even read the first part of your post I looked at that card and thought "Triforce". Don't think I could own a gold card, though. I'd feel snooty. Very unique blog, definitely following.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that american express is looking real good

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first one only has 2 of the 3 triforce pieces! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of my credit card being made of gold, but unfortunatley its just a picture

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have any of those fancy gold cards, maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gold is nice. Very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the middle one, in fact I love them all! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite... is the American Express. Effing classy. Next best is the Visa bars of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't really like gold but some of those are pretty nice. That SBI card in particular is dazzling. Did I just say that?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the black gold combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Digging the suave, Egyptian prince looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. 4th one is mine, Global, Like A Boss

    ReplyDelete
  20. ah, gold's ok if you can't get platinum I guess ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I WANT THE FIRST ONE if you try real hard you can almost see a Tri-Force on that card

    ReplyDelete
  22. omfg dem gold cards. I still only have a debit card. Shiet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    d...

    ReplyDelete