Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Sunday 8 May 2011

Todays credit card theme is....the earth!

Found a couple of credit cards whose theme is the planet earth. Pretty cool so i thought id let you check them out.

This card shows a comet circling our planet. Pretty cool; this credit card shows your about the world and you got the money to prove it!

This credit card shows it from the view of the moon. A really cool concept for a credit card. I apologise for the low res. credit card.

This credit card mixes up the theme a little bit with the red. A nice look with the globe central this credit card is certainly one of importance.



This is my favourite. Simple, this credit card doesnt mess around with fancy designs, it shows what the credit card is trying to display and leaves it at that.
The reverse also marks itself with a smaller globe. A cool credit card no doubt.



Ill be back tomorrow with another theme, thanks everyone!

25 comments:

  1. The first one looks super awesome. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and last ones the most. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the meteor hitting the earth one! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahaha that first apocolypse style one is pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to agree with you on that one, the last one is definitely the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's actually really awesome. I need to get myself a card with a custom background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is your favorite. It's niiice

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one's my favorite too. Keep it simple is a great advice for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the comet one! Very foreboding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the simple grey scale globe one. that one is nice. except it would get all scracted up in my wallet... i should take better care of my things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking the mother earth cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the first one is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. should have been mom themed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. last one is really nice. weird seeing it w/out digits or names

    ReplyDelete
  15. That red one looks cool!

    btw, You've won an award from me! click the link for details:

    http://ggc151.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. because the earth is round, it turns me on

    what a great post, out of this world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to have a 'checkmark' world card, showing where I've been. If there was a way to keep that updated, it'd be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Trypophobia. Second one. Do not want.

    Third one, do want.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I too dig that last design :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the first one the best, looks pretty badass :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. They look great man! Very earthy

    Really like the bottom one

    ReplyDelete