Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Friday 13 May 2011

If you could own any CREDIT CARD in the world....

Jesus christ, about time the blogs got put back up. It means however all my lined up blog posts have been deleted. Great.

So anyway, ill be back tomorrow with a usual credit card update. Todays credit card post has been somewhat rushed, i apologise ill be posting some A-grade, platinum, gold expensive credit card bank account ish to make up for it over teh weekend and next week.

If you were gifted a credit card, any credit card of your choice. What would you go with?

I think everyone thinks of a similiar answer.

20 comments:

  1. I'd have a golden credit card. Looking forward to the new Credit card pics, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats that card that like has an unlimited amount of credit on it, u can likebuy airplanes with it and shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually wouldn't want a credit card lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buh, I'd hate to have to do a rushed post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what bro i Blame the PSN Creditcard on your older post i told you that i hope that it wouldnt get Hacked but it followed to blogger... powerful stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have... no idea :( i don't trust myself enough to own a credit card

    ReplyDelete
  7. something platinum probably haha. I just got my first credit card. Gold Visa. I really like how it looks. makes me feel rich

    ReplyDelete
  8. these ones are meh. Prefer the second one way better tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. American Express Platinum hands down... You know you are a high roller then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One I don't have to pay back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya the blog problems sucked really bad =/, anyways I'll go with the trojan man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the platinum one is nice! my posts got deleted too, but i checked and the scheduled ones are back, but they didn't get posted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I could have any credit card, I'd have one with my picture on it. It's me, smiling, winking, and giving a thumbs up... so that when I hand it to the cashier/clerk/whatever, they look at it, think, "Wait, is that HIM?" and then when he looks at me, I'm giving that same smile, that same wink, that same thumbs up, and I'm even wearing the same t-shirt. You can't top that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Without a doubt amex black card, that sht is limitless son ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. A bloody good credit limit to begin with:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd chose one filled with money :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell you what I would love, one of those AMEX cards... You know if you've got one of them, you're Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks sweet. check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um...whatever one will have the most money...lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love my AMEX platinum, great when someone is looking down on you like you're scum for having tattoos to just flash the platinum

    ReplyDelete