Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Tuesday 17 May 2011

Credit card of the month: The Egg credit card

The egg credit card or the eggcard caught my attention recently. This egg credit card is pretty damn cool in every aspect. Firstly, the egg credit card has a nice smooth design, for some reason it really spoke to me, espcially with the egg logo sprawled across teh credit card itself.

A very clean looking design and the bold EggCard logo really looks neat. These eggcard credit cards are rare however with the bank mainly being based online- very few physical bank fronts exist.
Either way the eggcard is one nice design.

Another varient of the eggcard, the eggcard comes in a few pastel colors but always stays simple with the eggcard logo being dominant.

With a unique marketing scheme and the eggcards insurance benefits this looks to be a mainstay in credit cards and banking for a while.
Anyone out there with a eggcard?

27 comments:

  1. Not a great fan of that colour but credit is credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egg card just sounds funny but I like the bold text on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dont looks badass enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent got an Egg card, i personally like the egg cards with the curved corner. these ones are all kinda similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who in the heck would want to put eggs on their credit card? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would buy eggs with this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not have an egg card, but now I want one.

    Will a certain bunny bring it to me? That would be eggcellent...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the brightness. Really really like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty green they got there. I WANT IT

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it comes in a egg, I'm getting one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's pretty dang eggcellent! (I'm sorry for the pun lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a bad looking card. I like the green.

    ReplyDelete
  13. egg cards? what hell do it need these for? buying eggs? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have an egg in my wallet as i type this

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had one of these once...classic design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I honestly never gave much attention to credit card designes, great blog to shead some light on some of the awesome designs. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  17. egg one is fucking sexy

    last one that is

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got one :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Egg card, doesnt sound like a card i would wish to own.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn how much i gotta earn to cop this badboy? ;D

    ReplyDelete