Ever since i was young i remember looking at credit cards or debit cards or any bank card for that matter and loving the graphics they put on them. Each one was unique to a person for such a long time, it almost formed part of their identity. As i got older and got cards for myself i developed attachements to my favourite credit card graphics. Here i look to share some of the most inspiring, artistic and beautiful bank card designs i have seen.
Im a huge fan of american express credit cards, platinum credit cards, gold credit cards, limitless credit cards. You know the deal. Any bank account that falls under those expensive credit card brackets you can expect to find info on here.
Follow me for unique and valuable credit card updates.






Sunday 1 May 2011

Scenic credit card theme

After a great response from yesterdays update i managed to find a collection of credit cards from a specific bank or company or some place that focused on a specific design of credit card. All the credit cards in this set were really nice and offered a unique design. I thought id share some of my favourite credit cards from this theme with you guys today.


Check out those credit card sand dunes. The sandy banks go very well with the orange and well..the real banks. This credit card is really cool in my opinion.

Here is the credit card from yesterdays credit card theme. I havnt much to say about this credit card other than what i said about it yesterday. Thought id post it to complete the set.

A tropical island the setting for this credit card. I really like this style but i feel the color looks a little washed out. Maybe a bright yellow would have suited this credit card a lot better. What do you think?


Here is my favourite credit card of the bunch. Ice caps in the distance this credit card is platinum. Very expensive stuff and you can damn well tell. With the effects of global warming perhaps this credit card wont be too relevent in a few years.

So what do you guys think of this credit card theme?
Like them?
Hate them?
Perhaps you can think of better scenery to be photographed in this set, maybe the backgrounds dont suit the credit card for YOU!
Keep me updated on any thoughts you guys have. Cya tomorrow!

27 comments:

  1. Looking very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i love that last one as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were pretty nice cards. Sceneries can make some of the best pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tropical island one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the last card as well, if you have one it makes you "elite" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking the last card the most because it reminds me of Lost :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like gold one out of those. usually prefer solid colors on my card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very serene credit card backgrounds, will put my mind at ease as I burn my money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those scenic cards look alright, but I'd rather keep it normal with just a straight/regular color...or have some insane graphic on it. One or the other for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. like them! platinum card yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this theme, and I too prefer the one of the ice caps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the scenery is pretty nice I guess but where are the giant robots?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like learning about credit cards =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want CC with moon theme.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not a fan personally. Just the way the photograph looks is eh to me, for some reason. Can't pinpoint it really. :\ sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. id get the first one because the desert reminds me of how my bank account is.... empty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last one is my favorite out of these

    ReplyDelete